Friday, June 15, 2007

I heart Craigslist

I'm looking for a new place to live. I came across this Craigslist Ad. It needs no embellishment from me:

$400 GEAT DEAL FOR STUDENTshitter for rent any time


i am renting a toilet for about a half hour a day for the summer
sorry females only or drags if you are cute tp not included
you will be put though a series of not needed to know qestions
wile you are here you should not be here we will lie to you and
try to fuck you out of your deposit any way so at least you know
that we are crooked morbid asshole that would rat out my own
mother for a hit of meth, crack, heroin, or a combo rock made of all
three thanks happy pooping

ps i wont call back in time and many hidden charges so piss off


1 comment:

joy said...

Hah! I wish you'd provided a link so I could blog it, too.