Friday, March 6, 2009

In Which Alice Shares Her Most Recent Pictorial Adventures

I have a lot of pictures to catch up on. So consider this entry a pictorial one. Some of them are a little graphic.

Firstly, in an effort to become more of a "local" Ryan and I went with our friends, Jonas and Conny to Ithaca's Chili Cook Off.

We arrived prepared.I can only assume that the booth these people were in was devoted to some sort of charity whose cause is to help science find a way to rid these poor people from the horrible parasite apparently attached to their brains:


The chili was passable and we had a good time considering there was a karaoke contest that we had to avoid.

NEXT. Boston.

Okay, technically that is the next adventure. But, in keeping with my self imposed tradition of documenting injuries to my person (these photos are a bit graphic....sorry):


D'you think I should email them to that stupid woman who denied my health insurance?

No comments: