Saturday, April 11, 2009

Richard Coyle, Bad Movies and Sleepiness.

It's 1 in the morning, I fell asleep for several hours after I returned home from work this evening and now I am perky and wide awake. I didn't get enough sleep last night because Jeeves had a panic attack due to fireworks being let off somewhere nearby. I'm not sure why dogs hate fireworks so much. ItalicAnd so, I'm going to go to bed quite late again and thus beginning the endless catch-22 of the proverbial night person.

***

I just finished watching a really weird movie called the Libertine. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I'm not even going to link to it, because it really wasn't that interesting enough. It's starring Johnny Depp in the somewhat biographical role of John Wilmot, the 2nd Earl of Rochester. He does a great job, but the plot is confusing and just not very interesting. I found it because I was looking for things Richard Coyle has done - he had a small role in it.

Why Richard Coyle? Because I had a strange dream the other night where Richard Coyle was a friend of mine. I realised when I woke up that I wouldn't mind having Richard Coyle be my friend. I bet he'd be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

David Safar said...

When you first mentioned Richard Coyle, I had no idea who you were talking about, but when I read this post I realized he played Jeff on the British version of Coupling. He really MADE that show, and it just wasn't the same after he left.