Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today's Walk.

Today, my dog, Jeeves, peed on my foot.

Luckily, I was standing right next to Fall Creek, so I screamed at him, he scowled, then I ran into the creek, shoes and all.

Once, he peed on Barnaby's head. Barnaby was in the middle of his own micturation and Jeeves just walked up, lifted his leg over Barnaby's head and peed.

Barnaby moved on, as one would expect.

On my way back from the creek, I walked past the Tiny House. It's a house at the end of our street that consists of a front room, a tiny bedroom and in the mudroom at the back, the tiniest kitchen I've ever seen*. A strange couple lives there, they don't speak the same language, but they are involved because I saw her professing her love to him one morning from the front steps of the house. She sounded like Marta from Arrested Development. The guy looks like a reimagining of the Dude, if the Dude listened to Whitesnake instead of CCR. His partner is a tiny brown woman who looks about 25 years younger than him.

Today, there were 8 full garbage bags outside their house. Which seemed SO WEIRD. I mean, 8 bags of garbage from a house the size of an average garage seems excessive. Then I realised the bags were full of leaves.

They probably aren't anywhere near as weird as I think they are. 

*I'm not a creepy stalker (at least not in this regard) - it was on the market when we were looking for a place to buy. It was some ungodly amount of money considering the fact that it needs a lot of work and it's an absurdly tiny house.

No comments: