Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Slippery Cyan Farmer

He is a slippery, cyan farmer.
^
need ,


I just found a sheet of note paper on which was written the above inscription in my hand. What was I thinking? It's really fun for me to find things that I wrote years earlier and now have not only no recollection of but also no idea why I was writing them.

Also on that sheet of note paper is a derivation of the Trapezoidal Rule for numerical integration of an arbitrary function of a single variable.

Things to do today:
1. I need to do about 3 loads of laundry
2. We should wash my sleeping bag for you
3. Increase the fidelity of plans for a trip to England

I opened the second jar of yoghurt today. It was thick, and yoghurty, and quite good. You should have some from this second jar; it's really much better than the first bit that we ate. I think, next time, it would be good to use whole milk rather than 2%.

Slippery, cyan,
-Ryan

No comments: