Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Only Way To Crown Your Throne

I'm so excited that Ryan and I may get to buy a house, I'm already thinking of ways to decorate it. I totally admire my friend Margo's taste in furniture and I helped her move this last weekend and remembered how much I like it. Since we are discussing most likely not bringing our furniture with us to Ithaca, (although the anxious, borderline OCD, nervous wreck inside me finds that prospect alarming), it does get to mean that I get to pick out new furniture. I'm hoping to steal Margo's combination of pretty antique furniture with more modern, clean lined pieces and splashes of colour.

More than anything, I'm excited about potentially having multiple bathrooms to decorate, ever since I found this website. I sort of want to get one right away, but then if I match it to our current bathroom, who knows if it will match the one in Ithaca?

2 comments:

La Nina said...

I really don't think you can go wrong with this one:

http://st114.startlogic.com/~toilet-t/HoHoHo.htm

Miss Bee said...

Why thank you! I am quite flattered.

By the way, both you and Ryan were more than just help with furniture; the emotional support was just what I needed to get through that day.