Monday, May 5, 2008

Worst weekend ever

Okay. So maybe not ever. But still for awhile.

Highlight (lowlights?)

-Being flaked on by my own mother. To work on planning the wedding. She actually went and did something with my brother instead. The something was something that I wanted to do, but had turned down because I had plans with my mother.

-Falling off my Brand New Bike. Okay so it's not brand new, but it's new for me. It's a 1970 Centurion road bike, so retro! and so much lighter than the free mountain bike I got from the nonogenarian across the street from my parents. I fell off avoiding a small dog, scraped up my hands and then Ryan ran over my back wheel, thus bending it, perhaps irreparably. Stupid dog.

-We were out of peas for the scramble I wanted to make on Sunday morning.

-My car is ill. So very ill. $3200 ill. I also had one of those days when I start to feel really upset about moving. The expense, the decisions, the hassle. I like my furniture, I like our home. I like all my friends and I'm going to miss them so terribly.

Anyway. Here's a link to picture of my family, enjoying themselves, without me.

No comments: