Monday, June 25, 2007

Old Posts.

To clarify, I wrote this awhile ago, during my obsession with Huell Howser, a man who finds everything interesting.


October 3rd, 2005


Yesterday:

First day of Foothill/DeAnza horsemanship class. I was there all day, saying the same thing over and over again.

Today:

I learned about the Integratron:

The Integratron is the creation of George Van Tassel, and is based on the design of Moses’ Tabernacle, the writings of Nikola Tesla and telepathic directions from extraterrestrials. This one-of-a-kind building is a 38-foot high, 55-foot diameter, non-metallic structure originally designed by Van Tassel as a rejuvenation and time machine. Today, it is the only all-wood, acoustically perfect sound chamber in the U.S.

Scientist and pilot, Bruce Cathie, pronounced from his research that the Integratron has

"the same harmonic value that is built into the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid. I believe that this harmonic is connected with inter-dimensional values. The yin/yang or gateway to dimensions."

Huell Howser, PBS travel log guru, says

"You made a believer out of me. I can FEEL the energy here!"

Recording artist, Billy Corgan, of rock groups Smashing Pumpkins and Zwan, says,

"I believe that projects like this should be supported."

Celebrities have discovered the relaxing and rejuvenating benefits of a Sound Bath at the Integratron, one calling it

"their new favorite desert experience."



Anyway. I live with my brother and my boyfriend. His girlfriend is here a lot too, so between the three of us, her and our dog we have five little warm bodies here.

Tomorrow:

One more day of weekend. Clean up after the five little warm bodies, including the kitchen, living room and our bedroom.

---------------------------

My situation is as follows.

As I mentioned earlier we have five warm little bodies that are here. We live in just one piece of a large building which is one of several buildings in our condominuim complex. Thinking about the building we live in reminds me of the picture on the box of the ant farm that my mother gave me when I was eight. The ants had dug several main tunnels, off of which were little holes like compartments that may or may not have had other little compartments attached to them.

We live in a compartment that has two smaller ones attached where we keep our personal things, including beds. Three of us warm little bodies use one, and the other two use the second.

So we live in a big city just full of these little ant farm buildings. It's a nice big city, but unfortunatly our ant farm is on the outskirts so I don't get to experience it much.

Moving here was supposed to change everything, but I am still unhappy.


No comments: