Friday, February 22, 2008

Craigslist (again)

Doing more research on Ithaca and I've found a job!


a little more than a assistant.


ATTENTION LADIES LOOKING FOR A FUN and informal part-time situation/job.

I am a Business owner, executive, looking for a hot personal assistant who can serve as my personal assistant and hot playmate. Please send your information, qualifications, picture and contact info ASAP.

Must be sexy and stunning! Great personality and playfulness required! I will only respond to candidates that provide a picture.

I am respectful, professional, mid 30's. Contact me today to explore this opportunity. Understand what I am looking for, an attractive female, honest, has some brains and business experience (can add up checks, make bank deposits, etc), and willing to be a 'playmate' of sorts.

If this is something you are interested in, please drop me a line today. I am a normal guy, not crazy, not weird, just trying to fill a gap in my life.




"I'm not crazy or weird." HA!

No comments: